Building an IoT Smart Monitoring Solution, from Sensors to Cloud to Mobile
Date: Next Date To Be Determined. Check Back Soon.
Location: To Be Determined.
Cost: $200. Includes a Smart Monitoring IoT Solution Kit and 4 Mikroelektronika Sensors. PLUS Lunch, Snacks, and Refreshments.
Seating: Limited to 10 participants per workshop.
Smart Monitoring IoT Solution Kit
Smart Mobile App + MCU Board + Sensors + Cloud Platform
This is a hands-on IoT workshop to provide product engineers the tools and training to rapidly build a prototype of a smart monitoring solution. This workshop offers a comprehensive IoT experience working with mikroBUS sensors (temp/humidity, motion, pressure and air quality) stacked on the Microchip Ethernet IoT development board, integrating cloud data intelligence on the back-end and a mobile app front-end.
- How to connect your device and sensors to the Cloud
- IoT Communication and Security
- Real-time Sensor Data, Processing and Alerts
- Mobile Applications for Alerts, Visualization and Control
- Introductions, Unboxing and Initial Demo
- Cloud Training and Workflow
- Smart Mobile Applications
- IoT Security and Communications
- Lunch & Install MPLab
- Hands on Embedded Training and Lab with C
- Use Cases, Prototyping and Q&A
About the IoT Kit
The Smart Monitoring IoT Solution Kit is the first out-of-the-box, end-to-end Smart Monitoring IoT Solution Kit designed for intelligence, integration, and security, and was developed through joint collaboration by Saritasa, Microchip, and Medium One.
About Medium One
Medium One is at the forefront of data intelligence, Medium One is helping companies and their end-customers make the most effective and relevant choices based on their data. Medium One allows developers to rapidly build IoT applications using IoT cloud services and real-time workflows. All the functions needed for development are included – from connecting to the cloud and processing any device data, to IoT centric libraries with machine learning and analytics functions for predicting trends and detecting anomalies. For more information, visit the Medium One Website.
Microchip Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCHP) is a leading provider of microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog and Flash-IP solutions. Microchip provides low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality. For more information, visit the Microchip Technology Website.
Saritasa is a Single Point of Contact to Deliver End-to-End:
- IoT Solutions and Systems Integration
- Custom Software and Mobile App Development
- Embedded Systems Design, Firmware Development and Connectivity Solutions
- Big Data, Analytics and Reporting Solutions
- Cloud Solutions Development and Integration