THE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OF 21ST CENTURY HOSPITALS
At $3 trillion a year, the US healthcare industry is by far the largest industry in the country — it makes up roughly 20% of the overall US economy. As the US population continues to grow and age, the cost of healthcare is only going to grow, perhaps to unsustainable levels.
In attempting to bend the healthcare cost curve, the Affordable Care Act offered certain incentives to healthcare providers, to move away from fee or volume-based services to value-based healthcare services. These new laws will start coming into effect in 2018.
Download the White Paper and discover how hospitals and other healthcare systems can transition to this very different business model — without significant disruptions to both operational and financial stability.
Summary of Topics Covered:
- DOMESTIC TRENDS
- — New Partnerships and Affiliations
TRENDS IMPACTING HOSPITALS
- (ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORDS) EHRS
- SCALING DATA WITH COMPLIANCE
- NETWORKING HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS
- CONSUMERIZATION OF HEALTHCARE
- ELIMINATING RE-ADMISSIONS
FROM VOLUME TO VALUE BASED HEALTHCARE
REINVENTING HOSPITAL SYSTEMS: A DIGITAL STRATEGY
- WHAT IS A DIGITAL STRATEGY?
- — Internet of Things (IoT)
- — Mobile Device Apps
- — Wearables
- — Cloud Computing & Big Data
- — Blockchain
- — Telemedicine