Computer software applications that interact with the user, other applications, and the database itself to capture and analyze data. We architect, design and create databases for any data sets that allow creation, querying, updating, and administration of the data.
MySQL • MS SQL • No-SQL • Oracle • Microsoft Azure
Allows companies to avoid upfront infrastructure costs, and focus resources on projects that differentiate their businesses from their competitors instead. Cloud computing allows enterprises to get their applications up and running faster, with improved manageability and less maintenance. Pay as you go for resources and scaling.
- Rapidly Adjust to Meet Fluctuating and Unpredictable Demands
- Optimize Technical Architecture for Scaling and Growth
- Reduce Costs and Maintenance
- Improve Performance and Reliability
Solutions to manage data sets so large or complex that traditional data processing applications are inadequate. Challenges we solve include analysis, capture, curation, search, sharing, storage, transfer, visualization, and information privacy.
- Big Data Server Architecture
- Scalable Data Analysis and Reporting
- Data Optimization and Organization
- Management of Complex, Non-Normalized Data
- Predictive Analytics and Information Extraction