OpenHouseDay Web App
Saritasa announces completion of development for OpenHouseDay, a new residential real estate platform designed to bring realtors, home sellers, and home buyers together in a meaningful way. OpenHouseDay provides unique tools for prospective home buyers to get current open house listings matching their search criteria and map out driving directions to efficiently plan their day of home viewing. Home sellers and realtors can get the most out of their home listing and staging efforts by knowing in advance who is planning to attend and filling their scheduled open houses with motivated home buyers.
- Custom Design & Development: The OpenHouseDay web app was custom built using a PHP framework and designed to be user friendly with a sleek, modern look and feel.
- API Integration: The web app utilizes several APIs, including SimplyRETs, MLS (multiple listings service), and IDX broker to pull properties listings with open houses onto the site. All listings on the web app have open houses, and if a user searches for an open house on a day without scheduled open houses, they're directed to local agents using a zip code API. The site also uses the Google Maps API to provide driving directions for open houses.
- Listing Features: Home listings feature property details, property images, information on the listing agent, mortgage calculator, and links to Great Schools providing information on the assigned schools.
- Multiple User Types: OpenHouseDay provides options for three different types of user registrations with specific features for each user type: home buyers, home sellers (FSBO), and real estate agents.
- Home Buyer Registrants: Home buyers can search homes based on their criteria, save their favorite listings, and map out driving routes for their open house touring days.
- Home Seller Registrants: Home sellers can list their home for sale and schedule open houses, get buyer interaction notifications, and view key metrics on their home listing within their OpenHouseDay account.
- Realtor Registrants: Agents can claim and confirm listings, add new listings, get buyer interaction notifications, and view key metrics on their listings within their OpenHouseDay account.